Progress report on how the Saggurti Twins are coming along...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Kalyan's Wedding

Hi All,

August 27th was a big day for the family - Kalyan Chakravarthy Koneru got married to Jyothi. The wedding was at the Venkateswara swamy temple in Bridgewater, NJ. A whole bunch of family came for the wedding and Jyothi's parents and cousins ensured that the wedding went well. I flew in to town on Thursday and left right after the wedding on Saturday. The reason was another wedding in another town - Madison, WI! I felt very bad leaving the family and Kalyan like that, but it had to be done. Hearing that the dinner at Vijaya and Annayya's home that night was very good didn't make it any easier on me, of course. :-)

Here is an important picture before I run out of space on my blogspot.

Prasad

No comments:

Blog Archive