Progress report on how the Saggurti Twins are coming along...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

They're one and a half years old!

I know! I know! It’s been 3 months since I last posted, but I have an excuse. Our home is getting remodeled and the contractor assured me it was going to take only 3 weeks. Really. And now it’s 3 months, and still no end in sight. Anyway, I’ve decided to forgo the pictures for a little time longer, but at least post some text.

Today Medha and Pavan visited their Doctor for their 18month checkup. Everything checked out okay. Here are their vital stats:

Medha
Weight: 26 Pounds Percentile: 75th
Height: 33.5 Inches Percentile: 90th
Head Circumference: 46.25 Cm Percentile: 50th
Words Spoken: Amma, Naana, Taataa, Ammamma, Mimi, Daadaa,
Baby, Bow-bow, Boo(k), Poo-poo, Two, Three, ….

Pavan
Weight: 28 Pounds, 6 Ounce Percentile: 75th
Height: 34.5 Inches Percentile: 95th
Head Circumference: 48 Cm Percentile: 75th
Words Spoken: Amma, Naana, Taataa, Ammamma, Mimi, Daadaa,
Baby, Bujji, Bow-bow, Boo(k), Paalu, Peynaanna, Peyamma, Daa, Come, There, Pen, Pappu, Poo-poo, Thermonaa, Dabbaa, Two, Nine, Ten, …

So all in all, they’re doing well. Pavan seems to be ahead in the words game at present but I have this feeling that Medha is just bursting at the seams with words. And once she gets started, I can only imagine. :-)

No comments:

Blog Archive